How to lose weight properly?
One tip for those who want to lose weight: do not rush! Do not try to quickly lose weight with fasting! Although this may seem the easiest way, but trust me - a quick way to lose weight is not the most effective. 60 percent of every lost kilogram is your muscle mass! This means that only 40 percent of the lost mass will be fat. In addition, a huge number of physical and psychological side effects, which in turn does not contribute to the improvement of the body. So, if you are ready instead of fat to lose your muscles - go ahead!
For a bodybuilder, it is ideal to leave the same amount of protein in the food, but while reducing the amount of fat and carbohydrates. To increase this deficit of calories and consequently increase fat loss, simply add more aerobic exercise to your workouts. It is very difficult to determine how much you need to reduce your daily caloric intake. It depends on a number of factors, including physique, body weight, the level of daily exercise and the level of natural metabolism. Since your goal is to limit calorie intake, you should simply follow the general rules given below:
Reduce calorie intake
First, determine the number of calories that you consumed daily before the fat loss process begins. Take away 500 calories from your daily diet and add aerobic loads. Eat and exercise for a couple of weeks. If you notice that fat does not go away with such a diet, remove another 500 calories. In this way, you need to achieve loss of about half a kilogram of fat per week.
Remember, when you learn to control the intake of calories, it will be easy enough to lose fat for you. First of all, remember to reduce calorie intake or increase aerobic loads.
1. Continue to eat as much protein as before and at that time, reduce the total number of calories consumed in the form of carbohydrates and fats.
2. Switch to a diet low in fat.
3. Reduce the intake of carbohydrates as much as possible and safe for health.
4. Perform 3 to 5 sets of aerobic workouts lasting from 30 to 45 minutes per week.
Again, it all depends on you. There is no universal formula that everyone can follow. Over time, as you gain experience, you will find your way to the ideal body. Do not give up on the first failures, just remember that if at first you will not succeed, just believe in yourself! Mix you bitcoins here https://bitcoinmix.org
- French balcony - like, what and why?
- Paranormal phenomenon - brownie
- The first signs of the onset of labor
- The Irony of Fate. My imaginary patient
- The bark of trees requires protection!